Monday 13 September 2010

I Pad - everyone's playing catch up


I read an FT article on a research note put out by a Tech analyst at UBS over the weekend. It predicts Apple will shift 28 million I Pads globally in 2011 - having already seen 3 million fly of the shelves since launch in April.

I myself have seen how Apple's rolling release approach gets markets literally frothing with desire. IPad hits Poland later this month - and tech nuts are getting quite over excited

Seeing these "conservatives' figures from UBS will probably have Apple pretty chipper too - whilst the competition will be playing a long, painful game of catch up. This infographic (courtesy of http://analyticsarbitrage.blogspot.com) really demestrates Apples enviable position in this market.

2 comments:

  1. obviously like your web-site but you need to take a look at the spelling on several of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very bothersome to inform the reality on the other hand I'll definitely come again again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After exploring a few of the blog posts on your site, I seriously like your technique of writing a blog. I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back in the near future. Please check out my website too and let me know your opinion.

    ReplyDelete